Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Ben Stevens guest post



 

A friend of mine has written a book! I think I will pick this one up for some summer reading:



I'm so excited to announce that my first book, Why God Created the World: A Jonathan Edwards Adaptation, is being released by Navpress this week! Here's the first paragraph:

"...For most of my life, I never thought to ask myself why God created the world. I had asked myself the question, 'why did God create me specifically,' which seemed like a more practical thing to wonder. But the answers I found to that question always struck me as shallow. I think that’s because it’s impossible to understand what part we play in a story if we have never grasped what the story is about in the first place...."

I wanted to ask whether you might consider mentioning the book today to your circle of friends or to anyone you know who might find the topic interesting. The best way to hear about something like this is from a friend, so I'd be honored if you would consider sharing: 
Thanks for your encouragement and all the best from Berlin!